Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Reading

Summer is the perfect time for reading.  I adore reading, but during the school year it sadly gets put on the back burner.  I thought I'd share some of my favorites and hopefully some favorites to come.

1// Something Blue/Something Borrowed. Emily Giffin
2// Looking For Alaska. John Green
This one made me a little sad, but definitely a good read. 

3// The Bride Quartet. Nora Roberts
All 4 books are cute, captivating, and wonderful.

Future reads..

4// The Witness. Nora Roberts
I have heard nothing but good things about this one.  So excited to start.

Don't forget to follow us on bloglovin friends! The link is on the side.  Happy Monday xo

6 comments:

  1. I love Emily Giffin... Something Borrowed and Something Blue are my favorites of hers. If you like her, you'd probably like Jane Green as well... although I prefer her old stuff to her new stuff (try Bookends or Straight Talking).
    I just read The Fault in Our Stars and it was beautiful...so I may give Looking for Alaska a chance soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be checking out Jane Green as soon as I finish The Witness, thank you for the suggestions!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read something borrowed but I have watched the movie hehe. Will def add these to my reading list

    always,
    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!