Friday, June 14, 2013

Beautiful Body - Dove Sketches

Hope your Friday is going amazing so far :)

I thought I would share this video with you.  I know it was released online a couple months ago but I just never had the time to share it.  This video means a lot to me because positive body image and self esteem is such an important trait to have.  It hurts me to hear when someone young or old says they don't like something about there body or that they "fat".  Everyone is beautiful in their own way, but our worst critics are ourselves.  This is one of Dove's most recent videos about true beauty, self esteem, and body image.


Here are some great body image quotes! I'm a quote-aholic, if that is even a word! lol  I just find they hold sooo much meaning and I feel a strong attachment to them. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment, they make our day!