Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Lovin' Shorts

Good Morning!!

Finally it is hump day, hehe.  That makes me kind of happy because I work today and than have five yes FIVE whole days off.  I am not too sure what I am going to do but I know I will find something to do.  There is always another drawer or closet to organize (hehe way to obsessed with cleaning).  Lately here it has been raining and raining and raining.  I think I am having sun withdrawals, BUT I do see a little blue sky and sun today.  And when I see sun and hear that summer is only one month away I start getting in the summery mood.  That means summer clothes!!  Sandals, shorts, tank tops, dresses, bathing suits... sometimes I do not know why I live somewhere that is cold almost the whole year! 

As much as I love wearing sundresses I love shorts!  And there are so many styles and lately I have been lovin' the bright coloured shorts.  Here I am wearing some coral shorts from American Eagle.  They are a casual trouser short and are extremely comfortable.

Here are some cute bright coloured shorts I found that can be added to your wardrobe :)
Tommy Hilfiger Paisley-Print Tab-Waist
BUCKLE BKE Darby Short

EXPRESS 2 INCH NEON TROUSER SHORTS


    The nice thing about shorts is they come in different lengths, different colours, and different materials.They are even making trouser shorts that are appropriate length for work.  Anyways have an amazing whimsical Wednesday!!  

    Do you like coloured shorts?  What is your favourite colour? 
      Photobucket

    2 comments:

    1. I've been wanting a pair of hot pink shorts! Love the shorts you have!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! they are so comfortable too! Thank you for stopping by :)

        Delete

    Leave us a comment, they make our day!