Friday, May 24, 2013

Life Lately

 Goodness, it’s been a while! Rachael started posted earlier this week but today is my first day back in blog land.  Of course, I’ve been keeping up with reading all my favorite blogs, but unfortunately I had to be MIA from my own blog for a little longer that I expected.  I am going to try my absolute hardest to keep up with posting because I really do miss it.  I thought I’d share a quick little recap of what I’ve been up to lately!

1 some sombre hair (subtle ombre my friends)
2 flower pants love
3 quick trips to Toronto for ADA dance competition
4 finished my 3rd year of university, time flies!
5 puppy love
6 momma’s day throwback. love her
7 nerding out and doing some research.
8 a lot of icecream consumption


yup. that pretty much sums it up! Now here’s a boat load of pictures to accompany my little recap 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment, they make our day!