Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Reasons to be Happy

Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings 
Hello everyone!
I know I've been MIA the last little bit, but for good reason.  My girls competed in their first dane competition of the season over the weekend like Rachael mentioned.  It was a fantastic weekend and although I'm a little exhausted I couldn't be happier... which is why I'm doing my own top 10 today.  Top 10 reasons to be happy! 
We are still linking up with Many Little Blessings

1// Having a fantastic support system this weekend consisting of family, friends, my boyfriend, and of course my dance family
2// Getting to spend a weekend with some amazing girls
3// Fast approaching spring weather
4// Vanilla coffee
5// Starbucks runs
6// So many of my girls placing in the overalls
7// Next week is the march break, which means a week off from work
8// The Bachelor (not even ashamed haha)
9// So much sparkles at the competition
10// Waking up everyday and getting to do what I love

Have a great Tuesday everyone
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you had such an awesome weekend! Sounds like you and the girls had a great time at the dance competition :D
    Everything on your list is definitely a great reason to be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It definitely was a great weekend :D

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!