Sunday, March 10, 2013

Social Sunday


Hello Everyone!
I'm back for a social Sunday, so sit back, grab a coffee (or tea hehe) and get to know me.  Remember to check out A Complete Waste of Makeup
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? 
Uh.. this is unfair, because all horror movies scare me.  So can I say ALL, is that an option?
2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven’t yet? 
Downton Abbey, I hear it is unreal.
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? 
Travel to New York at Christmas time, there are just so many activities to do! (I sound like Elf haha)

4. Would you ever travel alone? 
Yes, but I would most likely get very lost and never come home.  I am absolutely horrible with directions.
5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Nap, read, drive on the highway, listen to Mumford and Sons, watch youtube videos and Dance moms, do crunches,  workout!
Happy Sunday Folks!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way about downton abbey - heard so many good things about it but haven't seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you get around to watching it!

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!