Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mint Style



Dress-Lola Chiq Boutique 

I may be in love with this little dress here!  It's so comfortable and I really love the color.  I wore this in Vegas last week, as it's still below freezing here in our lovely city.   I got this Hi-Lo mint dress in my favorite boutique in West Palm beach that I discovered.  If you're anywhere near there, I would highly recommend checking it out.  It is such a hidden gem.  I'm dreaming of the day where spring finally decides to show up..

In the meantime check out some other cute mint Hi-Lo dresses
Mint Prom Dress-Windsor
Mint Green Sleevless-Swell

We're linking up with the fabulous fashionista's of Style Elixir


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love the dress and the hotel you took these photos at! :) I stayed at the Wynn last summer and had a blast, such a pretty backdrop for your lovely outfit!

    xo,
    Elissa
    sparklesandprays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We stayed at the Cosmopolitan, the Wynn was stunning though

      Delete
  2. im not a huge fan of the high-low dresses, but that one does look great on you!! love it with the top-knot, and you so can't go wrong with mint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you definitely can't., I'm going to have to add a little more mint to my closet this spring!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! I love this shade of green. The picture you took in Vegas looks so whimsical!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress! i can't wait until it's warm enough to wear fun spring dresses too!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the helpful info you supply to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here
    regularly. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff
    right right here! Good luck for the following!


    My blog :: tickets

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!