Sunday, March 24, 2013

Liebester Award!

Ashton from Landing on Love nominated us for The Liebester Award which focuses on up-and-coming bloggers! We are ecstatic that we were nominated, and took turns on answering the questions, so here we go! 
Rules
  1. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you asked
  2. Give 11 Random Facts about yourself
  3. Nominate 11 Bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
Questions from Ashton

1. What inspired us to start a blog?
Rachael: I started this blog to be able to share something both my friend and I love together. This blog helps us keep in touch and our friendship strong. Also, so I can share my experiences, whether it is about cooking, baking, fitness, vacations, or fashion.
2. Sweet or salty?
Alea: Depends on the day, but I'd say sweet
3. If you had 1 day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
R: Go to Disney World with my family. I love Disney world because it brings you back to your childhood and it is so happy.  So with this I could be somewhere warm, filled with happiness, and with my family.
4. What is your comfort food of choice?
A: Crunchy bars, actually any chocolate hehe
5. What is your top T.V. show right now?
R: Hmmm there are so many, but I really love Two Broke Girls and Dance Moms
6. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
A: Happy, nerdy, organized, loving, Italian
7. What is your "go-to-story"?  You know, that story that you always seem to tell when you’re with friends...
R: I seriously do not think I have one story we have like a billion stories! A recent one is: “Remember that time we were working out in the basement and my favourite song came on.  So I got up and did a fist pump and punched the ceiling”.  I told that story quite a lot because my knuckle had a scar on it for a while!
8. What song is on repeat?
A: Anything Imagine Dragons, the album is on repeat
9. What is your biggest take-away from your blogging tenure?  
R: My biggest take-away is learning to be more open with myself.  :
10. Who has taught you the most about love?
A: My grandma, she is a saint and loves me unconditionally
11. What is your favorite season?
R: Summer, I love being warm and soaking up the sun.  I love being able to go outside and feel the warmth on my skin.

Random Facts
Alea
1. My favorite place in the world as of now is West Palm beach
2. If I didn't have to worry about money, I'd open a cute little clothing boutique and serve everyone passion tazo tea's as they shop
3. I used to HATE flowers, now I'm getting used to them
4. I'd eat pickles with every meal
5. I played the saxophone for a year.. I was the squeaker, it wasn't pretty!
6. I used to have an imaginary friend, we went to theme parks and told my brother he wasn't invited hehe
Rachael

7. I went away to ballet school
8. I have a type-A personality and love planning…events, trips, parties, you name it!
9. I sing classical voice and have been for 11 years
10. I love icing but not really the cake. 
11. There is not a vegetable or fruit out there that I don’t love
12. I cry every time I get my hair cut.  I hate the thought of my hair being too short.


Our Questions for You

1. Favorite game show?
2. Who is one band/person you would you go see in concert if you could?
3. Candy or chocolate? Choose wisely
4. Is there anything that intimidates you about blogging?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. If you could choose your nickname, what would it be?
7. Beauty product you can’t live without.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?
9. Favorite colour?
10. Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?

11. Best book you've read recently.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I love summer too so much, this cold spring is just literally killing me! I just wanna sleep forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I just want to be able to wear my sandels, shorts, and sundresses already! hehe

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award!! Loved reading your answers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being nominated, and thank you again for nominating ME! That is so sweet and I really appreciate it. I'm especially excited to have discovered your blog because like you two ladies, I am also a ballet dancer! Ballet is my life and I always get excited when I find people who understand my obsession! :P Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and your welcome!! I am excited to read your answers. And it is so cool that we all have something in common like dance. Once your a dancer your always a dancer. :)

      Excited to read more of your blog!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your award.

    I'm following you from the Meet and greet Blog Hop.

    Have a wonderful week : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so adorable. I love the title and your header, so clever and creative! I am stopping in from the blog hop, glad to be your newest follower! I would love for you to stop by some time and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Liebster award!! It is so fun to be nominated and to answer all the random questions!! I found your blog through the blop hop and am so happy that I did!! I am your newest follower!!! Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for nominating me! I loved answering all the questions. Here is the link to my blog post if you wanted to read my answers: http://thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.html. Thanks again!

    www.thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for participating ladies! I loved learning more about both of you!!
    - Ashton at LandingonLove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the nomination! Working on getting my post up tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!