Monday, March 18, 2013

Inspire Monday


First of all, Happy Monday!
This is a question I ask myself so often.  How much of what I do is to try and please other people?  Sometimes I am not too happy with my honest answer.. because it's a lot.  Lately, I've been trying to do things that make me happy.  I really can't tell you how to measure success, because I feel like that's an unmeasurable thing.  Success means different things to everyone.  Today, for instance, success meant changing my google chrome theme to a pretty and sleek white one! hehe. Crazy and silly I know, but it was a small success.   Anywho, I hope you keep this in mind today, and everyday, you're probably not going to succeed and what you really want if you're always trying to please everyone else around you.

Thank you for everyone who has switched over to bloglovin so far, and if you'd like to do so, just click here, we'd love to have you!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Came across your blog via the GFC Collective blog hop & I'm absolutely LOVING it. Thanks for sharing this inspiration today- I needed to hear it! So often we think that success means the same thing to everyone, but, that's just not the case! This really helped me out with a 'paradigm shift' today. Thanks for that, new friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear that what we write about helps other people! Thank you for following along, we're so excited to have you!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ladies...I found you through the GFC blog hop and am now following! Love your fun blog!! And that you're doing this together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, we love new followers, thank you so much for visiting our blog :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great message! That Ed Sheeran is a wise man. Stopping by from the GFC Collective :) Have a great week!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!