Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five for Friday


Linking up with Lauren obviously today for H54F!

1// a lovely day at Lutsen. I didn't know how I'd feel about the cold, but it was a wonderful day. 
2// The Price is Right Live came to town. so. fun.   I didn't get called up on stage, but it was definitely worth seeing
3// we're just weird, what can I say
4// we finally watched the first episode of Downton Abbey, and I am hooked.  definitely a show to start watching if you don't already.
5// okay, so I may have a very large small gambling addiction. Except this one is 10x cooler because you collect points to use for actual things in Vegas! How cool.  I'm gunning for a free poolside cabana at the moment. only 95 000 more points to go.. 

Have a lovely Friday! You deserve it
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That's neat that The Price is Right came to town!
    I have Downtown Abbey on my instant queue and am super excited to start watching it! Especially since everyone keeps raving about how good it is :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch it Kenzie! I think you'd love it

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from today's linkup! Newest follower here.

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! We love new followers :)

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!