Friday, March 15, 2013

High Five For Friday


Finally I'm back for H54F!
With so many things to celebrate this Friday, how could I not.
Also we went to Vegas last weekend, and it was a great trip.  Can't wait to share some picture with you all.

1// St. Patty's Day celebration with my favorite girlfriends, and a special 21st birthday
2// The amazing Cirque show, Zarkana.  I may have had to cover my eyes a lot during the death defying stunts.
3// The prettiest flower display I ever did see.  This was at the Wynn Las Vegas, and obviously wearing my favorite mint dress made it 10x better
4// ummm cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. enough said
5// My momma and I soaking up the sun before we came back to snow

There you have it! We're linking up with Lauren of course.

Also, with all the panic because of Google reader shutting down, don't hesitate to follow us on Bloglovin.  It's quick and easy and so user friendly! Thank you for all our lovely readers who have made the leap already.  LOVE

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The cirque shows can be so fun! We saw O when we were in Vegas, which is one of the water ones. I think that helped a bit, because while I was still worried about people falling, at least if they fell they would've fallen into water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw that one a few years back when we went for a dance competition! I loved it as well

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!