Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy

A pretty sweet message my sweet boyfriend took the time to find for me.. okay it took him a minute

I'm so happy and appreciative today, so I would like to just take a minute to thank everyone.  After getting nominated for the Liebster Award, we were shown so much love from fellow bloggers and it means so much.  I want to let you know that we take time to read every single comment, and although we don't always get the chance to respond to them, we appreciate the time you take to leave us a little love on our blog.  

To our new followers.. we are SO happy to have you.  It takes me by surprise sometimes to think that people actually care to read what I have to say.  It's such a wonderful and weird feeling all at the same time.  We have some great ideas planned for the summer and when Rach and I finally make it through exams, we will definitely be showing our blog here some major love.  

A big thank you also goes out to my cousin, who I recently discovered found my blog! I had mentioned it to her a while back, but she took the time to find it and has been a loyal follower ever since.  We love you.  She's also a computer whiz and she'll be helping me out a little in the future.

You guys are all so special to me, and you don't even know it.  So I figured this quote is very fitting for today.

Happy Monday

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aw this is such a lovely quote..its so true! Congrats on the liebster award as well :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!