Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fruity Water

Good morning, almost afternoon, lovelies!

I hope everyone's day is going amazing so far. Easter is soon approaching and I love holidays!  This year I am not going home for Easter. I decided because I went home for reading week and my Mom was here a week and a half ago that I would just stay.  But just because I am not flying home, does not mean I staying alone this holiday.  I am driving to my Aunt and Uncle's house and am actually ecstatic to go visit them.  I love seeing them.  I think it will be good for me to get out of the house and go somewhere new for a bit. My aunt is my Dad's sister, only sister actually out of their large family.  

Anyways I thought I would share some interesting facts with you!

DID YOU KNOW:

  1. Even though, soft drinks, coffee, and tea, are made up of mostly water, it also contains caffeine. Caffeine is a mild diuretic, which prevents water from being used by the body.
  2. Losing 4-5 % of the body water can drop your performance by 20-30 % !
  3. Dehydration or lack of water is one of the number 1 causes of tiredness!
So here is my new favourite way to drink water. It is so easy and tasty. Ready for it...Water with frozen fruit!! You can use fresh fruit too, but the frozen fruit acts like ice cubes and keeps the drink nice and cold. I like to use berries because it releases more of the juices and gives the water more flavour. My favourite part of it all is at the end you get to eat the fruit!!  So delicious!!!!!!!! I really recommend if you are not a huge water drinker and need to consume more water to try this. I know I used to hate water and the taste, which I know sounds weird, but now I love it :)

Do you like water??  What are your favourite kinds of fruit?? What is your drink of choice??

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love just regular old water but this looks extra yummy! I'll have to try it :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article will help the internet viewers for creating new weblog or even a blog from start to end.


    My webpage Chaussures De Football

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!