Monday, February 4, 2013

Work a little Harder


Hey Monday, you're back so soon!
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, and ate a little too much in honor of the Superbowl.  Now let's get to the real business, Beyonce is a goddess! Boy can that girl sing, dance, and rock a sequinned body suits like its her job.  Wow, just spectacular!

Well anyways, it seems that I don't even have to look to be inspired for Monday's anymore.  These things just keeping jumping out at me, and I find myself getting so anxious to share with all of you. This particular message really hit me. Sometimes I feel like I have no fight left in me, like I've worked as hard as I could, and that's all I have left in me.  Wrong.  You have to push past that point, and you will find so much more potential in yourself.  There is so much you have to give the world, you can never stop working hard! It will pay off, I know it will.  I've been trying to get my dancers to push past this point, but let me tell you, it's tough.  Here's to breaking down walls and accomplishing things you never thought you could!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wow amazing words, I too love Beyonce

    Www.ohsoleila.blog spot.co.UK

    Leila
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is spectacular! Ps. Love your name, it's so pretty :)

      Delete
  2. it's so awesome that you are a dance teacher. That used to be one of my dream jobs! loved beyonce in the super bowl, that girl can dance! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! I agree, she is amazing :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so sweet, and so nice to hear :)

      Delete
  4. Beyonce did awesome! I love that she brought the other girls up there with her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and blog, dear! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to follow each other, just checked out your blog, beautiful outfits.

      Delete
  6. Fun post! I'm loving that quote! Definitely puts things in perspective!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!