Monday, February 18, 2013

Work for a cause


I like this. I like this a lot.  Oftentimes I lose sight of why I'm doing something.  Is it to get an applause, an award, a congratulations, or recognition? Or is it for myself, a worthy cause, or for someone else.  I think if I take a step back and reevaluate my inspiration for doing something, I might find that I'm not necessarily doing it for the right reasons.  Today, try to do something that is worthwhile, rewarding, and brings you or someone else some happiness! I think it will feel pretty darn good.

Happy Monday friends!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I would love it if you checked out my blog.

    http://colorthat.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! going to check your blog out now :)

      Delete
  2. Great quote. This is such a good reminder. It's really easy to get caught up in the external responses rather than your own responses to your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im your new follower from the blog hop
    Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet reminder! Thank you - I fall into this trap too often.
    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. great quote! this is something good to remember everyday. :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!