Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Throwback to the Past

I thought today I would share with you all a little Blast from the Past.  Alea and I have been friends for quite some time, I believe 14 years. We were always friends but over the last 4 years we have become closer and now I consider one of the closest friends I have. Since I am away at University and both of us are very busy we do not get to see or talk to each other as much as we would like. But whenever we reunite it is as if nothing has changed.  I feel like the distance did not separate us but helped us grow stronger as friends. We are there for each other and if something ever comes up we take the time to listen. She is like a sister to me, which is why I am so thankful she is my friend and I will always hold a special spot for her in my life. 

These pictures were taken at dance banquets, one when we were young and the second from 2010.  They make me smile and laugh every time I see them.

Hehe...I really hope you enjoyed the pictures! 

On a side note, I thought I would share this with you because I feel this is very true. Sometimes one can uphold a very good facade, which makes others think everything in their life is perfect. But do others really know this person that well to make these assumptions. I think this quote speaks out on how we should be careful not to judge. 

:)

HAVE AN AMAZING THURSDAY!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. awww these pictures are great
    so amazing your so close to her after all those years, i had a best friend for 11 years but sadly we lost touch :(
    Leila xx
    www.ohsoleila.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Thanks for linking up. I've been friends with my BFF since 4th grade. That's 32 years now. Yikes!! We drifted a little in university, but we are closer today than ever. It's awesome to have a friend like that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do the best pictures of friends get taken after dance banquets?? I can't tell you the awesome ones I have with my friend after these!!

    I definitely just pinned this quote. It's so, so true.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!