Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social #3 - Twos

Sunday Social!
Today we are linking up with A complete waste of makeup!
  1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have? Two material items I would want to have are my Iphone with the charger (than I could still text, play games, go on the internet, listen to music) and full fueled jet so I could fly home!                                                                           
  2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over? Charmed and Full House!
  3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab? My purse because that would be filled with lots of important items, such as my phone (hehe) and pictures.  I love pictures because they have so much meaning and bring back great memories, which would be so sad to lose.
  4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? This is actually such a difficult question! But if I have to choose I would say my Express Skinny jeans and leather leather jacket.
  5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? Hunger Games and Pitch Perfect

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. All this Pitch Perfect talk!! Why haven't I seen this yet?

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from Sunday Social. Hi from your newest follower! Charmed not seen that in ages!

    Mrs Brown's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all the seasons of Charmed and never get tired of it! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. You know...I've never heard anyone say they would bring a jet filled with fuel. You are one smart girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! Following you back!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!