Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Much Needed Break

I am finally home!  So happy to be able to spend time with my family and friends.  It was my Mother's Birthday on the weekend so I celebrated with her all day.  We went to my dance studio in the morning and watched some of the dances.  I am very close with my old studio and every time I come home, I make a visit a priority.  My teachers there are mentors and will always hold a special  place in my life.  Whenever I visit there though I miss dance so much! After that we walked around the mall and then for dinner we went out for dinner at Applebees.  It was a great day and I think she enjoyed herself a lot.  My brother, his wife and I bough her a Pandora charm for her and she absolutely loved it!  It was the tied together amethyst charm.  I felt it represented my Mom very well, since her Amethyst is her birthstone and we are tied together and very close as a family.











Anyways today is top ten Tuesday and I am doing 10 Things I am doing or have done already over my break!

  1. Spend all day with my Mom on her Birthday
  2. Waxing (I love getting my legs waxed. I seriously will not shave my legs anymore because when I wax they last so much longer.) I got them done yesterday and it feels amazing! hehe
  3. Have a blog day with Alea.  We want to brainstorm some great posts for you all, so stay tuned!
  4. Go for a walk and coffee with my friend Kathleen.
  5. Catch up on all TV shows (Glee, Cake Boss next great baker, Switched at Birth)
  6. Get my nails done! (I actually am doing this today, so I am very excited to be treating myself)
  7. Visit with my dance teacher!
  8. Practice my voice and study for my exams (the studying is not as exciting, but it needs to be done)
  9. Bake and cook some new dishes!!
  10. Have a turkey dinner with my family!  (My dad won three turkeys! I know crazy)
I hope you have an amazing week! 



 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment, they make our day!