Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Leopard Love









props to my bf for his patience and photographic abilities

I wore this outfit for a little brunch date last week! I never know what to pair this leopard cardigan with,  and I think maybe I found a combo that I like.  Its bold, but not too bold.  Hmm. Maybe I'll keep trying.  I think I'm gonna try being more adventurous with my fashion choices from now on.  I like being creative and feeling great in an outfit! In the meantime check out some of the fashionistas on Style Elixer link up. 

Ps. I won my first giveaway. I'm pretty darn excited to say the least.  Check it out here to see my awesome prize!

Happy Wednesday! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love that cardi!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love it too, so comfy :)

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is super cute - I love it!
    Congrats on winning your first giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!