Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Ok... Thursday

Happy Last Day of February!  I cannot believe how fast this month as flown by, it feels as if it just started.  That is one reason recently that I have begun challenging myself to cherish every moment of everyday.  
 

I am linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday.  Sometimes you have feelings such as being upset, sad, mad, frustrated, or even happy, and you just need to let yourself know that it is ok to feel that way. So here we go:

It's OK...

that I was sad to leave home to come back to school
that I want to go back home sometimes to get away from school
that school stresses me out way too much
that time flies by way too fast
that I was nervous to teach dance again on Monday (Once I started it was great)
that I stayed in pajamas all day on Tuesday
that I want my doggie Taffy to be with me
that I am addicted Pinterest
that I love watching Dance Moms and get frustrated when I can't watch it online right away!
that I wish I could dance again and be with my old Studio during their competition this weekend
that I was overly excited about getting my sparkly iPhone screen protectors yesterday!! (SO NEAT!)
that I am obsessed with trying to win trips to exotic places. (I really want to go somewhere warm)
that I have amazing family and friends in my life :)
that I am very tempted to do some online shopping today, I really really want a new pair of shoes!

And here is my quote of the day.  Be confident in who you are and do not think you worth anything less. Be who you want yourself to be, not who everyone else wants you to be.  It is your decision to choose the kind of person you are and your decisions and goals in life should make you happy.
















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm (secretly) addicted to Dance Moms, too. It's my guilty pleasure. Hope you have a great weekend.

    I love your blog and am a new follower :)

    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once you stop you can't stop! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!