Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

I know everyone says that time goes by fast, but it feels like it's on super speed lately! All the more reason to enjoy every second and every moment right? 

1// My dad got us tickets to see Shrek the Musical, we loved it! Here's me and my momma snapping pictures at intermission
2// One of my oldest, closest, and dearest friends turned 21 over the weekend, we went out to celebrate 
3// My crazy friend hoisted me up to her shoulder during dance practice, she is pretty darn strong
4// cliche Starbucks picture! What? we all deserve them all the time once and a while 
5// Cuddles with my pup and some blog reading. perfect morning I'd say!

We're linking up with Lauren for this H54F


Photobucket 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That's so fun that you got to go to Shrek the Musical!!
    Gotta love Starbucks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so funny! Would definitely see it again. Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I've only heard wonderful things about Shrek the musical.. I've wanted to see it for a while!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Les
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! I had no idea they made a Shrek the Musical! Now I'm intrigued! Glad to hear it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday to you too! I didn't know much about it, it was amazing :)

      Delete
  4. Shrek the musical! I've heard great things! I am a fan of Shrek so I will have to check that out :) Yay for cliche Starbucks pictures. I treated myself yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!