Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five for Friday


What a crazy week it has been! We made it though, through that painfully long Monday, and all our Valentines day festivities (which I loved).  Here's to half priced chocolate day, may it fulfill all of your chocolate needs.
1// My gramma is the cutest and most thoughtful, she bought all her grandkids these heart shaped doughnuts for dessert this week
2// I may have the best boyfriend in the world, and I may have cried when I oped up this present.  I love it and can't wait to wear it everyday
3// I had a rough Wednesday, and came home to this sweet surprise from my guy, vitamin waters and yogurt covered pretzels make everything a little more bearable
4// Max, because he is just the cutest
5// A momma at my dance studio gave me these patterned leggings, I am in love

Hope you have a wonderful week of LOVE 

We are linking up with Lauren today for H54F

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from h54f and yum, that doughnut looks delish!! So festive :)

    Lacey
    sunny+turquoise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! New follower of yours, very cute blog :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aw! Happy Friday to you too, enjoy your weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post, really enjoyed it! A great idea I will consider for my new blog :)

    www.anakalui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Hi for friday :-)

    Visiting from pret-a-vivre.com via meet & greet blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! Means a lot :)

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!