Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Little Coral




This is kind of my first full outfit post! Ever since I started reading blogs I would fantasize about doing outfit posts.  In no way do I claim to be an expert in style, but I do love all things fashion, and can't wait to share that love with all of you. yay!  I will try my best to bring you some of my favorite everyday looks, that are easy and fun to recreate  So of course, my outfit consists of some coloured coral pants (I'm still riding this coloured denim train) Please bear with me as I get used to this picture taking business.  No experience over here.
Thanks momma for trying your best at this photography business 

lace shirt// urban outfitters
white tank top// H&M
Coral pants// Francesca's Collection


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit
    Leila
    www.ohsoleila.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and the best part is, it's comfy :)

      Delete
  2. I love your bright pants! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great look! i really love the lace detailing on the shirt. and hun, fashion is what you make it! great outfit xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!