Tuesday, February 12, 2013

10 Ways to Reduce Stress

TOP TEN TUESDAY!  

This time of year for me gets a little stressful. Midterms are creeping up and the end of the year is coming closer and closer. Sometimes it can be difficult to be positive and not be such a worry wart all the time. I always second guess myself and need constant encouragement (thank gosh for my Mom!). I have tried a few things to reduce my stress, so here are ten ways to reduce stress
  1. Make yourself a cup of tea or hot chocolate (warm drinks always make me feel relaxed)
  2. Go for a walk (even though it is winter, I still get all bundled up and always feel rejuvenated afterwards)
  3. Watch movie or an episode of your favourite TV show
  4. Bake something!
  5. Go to the mall (The best therapy is retail therapy, hehe)
  6. Take a bath, actually take a bubble bath.
  7. Talk to a family member or friend (talking can help you organize your thoughts and emotions)
  8. Go to the gym
  9. Naps!
  10. Boost yourself up by telling yourself five good things about yourself
I hope your Tuesday is terrific!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Leave us a comment, they make our day!