Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Winter Love


Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings

Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Things I Love about Winter


Winter is by far NOT my favourite season. But there are things about winter I do enjoy and could not live without.

  1. Christmas.  This is my ultimate favourite holiday; I have already started the countdown for next year!  Everything about it makes me smile inside and out. 
  2. Hot chocolate! I love coming inside from the cold and warming myself up with a nice mug of hot chocolate.
  3. First Snow falls
  4. Tobogganing
  5. Fuzzy mittens
  6. Christmas lights, I love how it brightens up the streets and makes the everything really sparkly.
  7. Snuggling in huge blankets
  8. Watching Christmas movies. During the holidays, my Mom and I PVR all the Hallmark movies on TV and than spend some quality time watching them together.
  9. Starbucks Holiday Drinks.
  10. Soup and Stews, any comfort food!


As much as I would rather be on a beach somewhere hot, I still enjoy the subtle simplicities of winter.

What are your favourite things about Winter??

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think winter is my least favorite season too, but just today, my kids and I went outside for 10 minutes and ran in to have hot cocoa, snuggle in blankets, and read books together. That is my idea of a great day!

    Found you on Top 10 Tuesday.

    Blessings,
    Keri
    http://www.growinginhisglory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lover of all things winter! I enjoy the cold, the snuggling, the hot drinks, the absence of bugs :) and Christmas!

    Stopping by today from Top-Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree about loving the absence of bugs! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Winter can definitely be a challenging season for me. While I hate the heat of summer, I do love the long days of sunshine.

    Thanks for coming to link up on Top Ten Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!