Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday! Today I am doing our very first Top 10 Tuesday and linking up to Many Little Blessings. Top 10 Things of my New Year (Thus far hehe)!  

1. I bought a car!!! This was actually one of the most exciting events in my life.  I made the decision to be a new car all by myself... well I did have a little help from my parents because I am very indecisive.  I am very proud that I took this step in my life.

2. I made healthy Mac n’ Cheese last night! It was actually delicious but there would be a few things I would change. So once I perfect it I will the post the recipe 
3.  I went out with my friends (two of the best roomies that a friend could ask for) this weekend. We took tons of photos!  I love taking pictures because it captures a moment that I will never forget.


4. My friend Pam, who is currently on an exchange in France, came to visit us last week.  I haven’t seen her since last April!! 

5. I was able to drive down to London and spend some quality time with my Mother.

6.  I started watching Pretty Little Liars.... and now I am addicted

7. I got my hair lightened up (just a few blond highlights) and a very very small trim to clean up the ends. (Getting my hair cut is a love/hate relationship for me, I love that it looks healthy and all but I hate cutting it since I love my long hair!) 

8. I did extremely well on my Music Theory final, which I was scared I did horrible and came out with a great grade. Though I have decided I will not taking the second part of music theory, but now I have an amazing school schedule, Tuesday and Thursdays off!

9. I treated myself to David’s Tea cookie dough tea on Monday.  I love my tea!

10. And last of all, starting this blog with my best friend Alea. Alea and I have been friends for a long time and it is so hard to be away from her even though every time I go home it is like we never were separated.  We both have wanted to start a blog for a long time together and we finally have made it a reality and I am so happy to be sharing this experience with her!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Leave us a comment, they make our day!