Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday social day! It's my turn to take a go at it, yay! We're linking up with "A Complete Waste of Makeup".  

Sunday Social: All About 3's

What is your ideal way to relax: cup of tea, salt and vinegar popcorn, watching parks and recreation (maybe not all at the same time!)
Where is your favorite place to be: At my gramma's house, she's just so cute and loving, and she brings me treats every 5 minutes hehe
Who do you consider your biggest role model: Well that would be my mamma of course.  Cheesy I know, but she's just so amazing, and has the biggest heart.  She's very very selfless 
What does your life look like in 3 years: Maybe in medical school, still teaching all my loves dancing, volunteering like mad, rocking the blogging world, baking up a storm, and enjoying every minute of 2016 ;)
If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?: I try not to think back too much, but I would've have lightened up in high school (don't we all say that) maybe taken everything a bit less seriously. (I am a type A personality girl)
What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far: WOW, okay, mhmm, I'd say being able to compete in England to represent Canada in a world dance competition.

So there you have it loves! Now you know some random facts about me, that I bet you've all been dying to know hehe

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. My role model is my mom too AND my grandma's house is def my favorite place bc of all the food! Stopping by from the GFC hop & excited to follow along! Have a great week!

    Josie
    http://www.letterstosoph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best place ever for sure! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. You nailed it. First on the list is TEA! My absolute favorite way to just relax. Your newest follower via GFC Blog Hop. Visit me

    Vickie
    OhAbbyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea makes everything cozy! Stopping by your blog now :)

      Delete
  3. I love tea to death . Like an addicted person ;)
    I'm your new follower from blog hop . Come to my blog soemtimes :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also addicted! What's your favorite kind?
      I can't wait to stop by your blog :)

      Delete
  4. What a great blog! I am following from the blog hop. Hope you follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!