Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social: All About 3's


It is Sunday, our day of rest!  We usually take Sundays off but I could not resist doing another link up with "A Complete Waste of Makeup".

Sunday Social: All About 3's

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: Raspberries, peanut butter, and Reese's peanut butter cups!
First 3 Things you do in the morning: Well it does change depending if it is the weekend or weekday... but usually I grab some coffee, go to the washroom, and make my bed (I can't not make my bed, I feel so bad if I don't)
Last 3 Things you do at night: Brush teeth and wash my face, check under my bed (I don't know why, but I feel like I have to make sure no one is in my room!), and check Facebook and Instagram on my phone.
3 TV shows you NEVER miss: Dance Moms, 2 Broke Girls, and Big Brother (This is my favourite reality show in the summer)
3 Places you want to visit: Hawaii, Italy, Los Angeles.
3 People you can always count on: My Mom and Dad, my friend Alea, and Kathleen.  (There are so many people that are there for me in my life, so it so hard to narrow it down!)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who classifies Reese's Peanut Butter Cup as a food! I LOVE them :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop" (Friday - Monday). Come link up if you have time this weekend and join the fun!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I can't wait to take a look at yours!

      Delete
  3. New GFC follower here, following back from Meet & Greet (thanks for joining!). Love this Sunday Social post. I love chocolate, and peanut butter, and they're even better together. =D
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!