Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rachael Approved Make-up Products

I thought today I would share with you all my favourite Rachael Approved make-up products.  Over the years I have found some products that I cannot live without. And I am kind of picky, so when I fall in love with something there is no looking back!

Mac Blush- Plum Foolery
Lorac Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara - Black






Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer (This primer really helps to keep the eye shadow stick all day long!)



Urban Decay Liquid Liner - Oil Slick



Caryl Baker Nite Lights (Sparkle Eye Liner)- Sadly though they have discontinued these. I am in the process of finding another one I like, so I will keep you posted!
Buxom Eye Liner - Black 

  


Naked Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette

Bare Minerals Fabulous Eyecolour Palette - Plum Palette

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (I literally cannot go anywhere without this, moisturized lips is a must for me)


These are just a few products that I love and just work amazingly.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and we will see you back on Monday!!!







2 comments:

  1. great products! I'm gonna have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow....
    MAC - win
    Urban Decay - win
    The only one I'm not a personal fan of is the Burt's Bees...but that could be because it brings back bad memories of the one summer when I was a lifeguard...

    HEY! I'm your newest follower - can't wait to see what other fun things you recommend! I need all the help I can get! Check out my blog...
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!