Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Parade


I saw this last week, and I immediately knew I had to share.  Too often people around us try to bring us down with negativity, hurtful words, and jealousy.  We may be having the best day and one hurtful comment can turn it all around.  I don't think anyone has the right to bring you down, and if you want to celebrate your achievements and accomplishments, you have every right to! So go on with your parade today, you deserve every bit of that sun!

Ps. this is my first photoshop creation ever eeeek! I got photoshop yesterday and I'm already so obsessed.  My homework has taken a backseat today, which I am not too proud of.  This is just way too fun.  I am a bit technologically challenged, so if anyone has any pointers throw them my way.  So excited to explore the world of photoshop.

We are also linking up for the blog hop today, happy Monday!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote! I am definitely going to have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this! So true and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, and for the follow!
    I just wanted to let you know that you are a no-reply commenter, and I would love to be able to continue our conversations. A really helpful blog post on this can be found here if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!