Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five For Friday

It's Friday and you know what that means!
We're linking up with Lauren of From My Grey Desk.
Even though we've been breaking some records over here for the coldest weather we have some spectacular things to celebrate

1// Our new header that I did all by myself on photoshop, so exciting
2// My sparkly mani that I got.  Getting my nails done is my guilty pleasure, it's so relaxing and lets face it, what girl doesn't want sparkly nails!
3// pretty snow viewing from the warmth of my room
4// some amazing cupcakes that my sweet cousin made for my other cousins birthday. so. good.
5// continuing the process of warming up to Cali, my boyfriend's little kitty.  It's been 2 years and its definitely a work in progress

Happy Friday Loves!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle header!!!!
    and seriously I am so jealous of all you "snow" bloggers! I mean yes I love that it was 70 and sunny when I left my house today but I wish have a little snow in my life!

    xo happy friday!
    meg
    megcadyscholz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Thank you! The snow is beautiful.. the frostbite not so much though. Can't wait to check out your blog. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header - you did an amazing job!
    I need to go get a mani and a pedi so bad.. It's been too long!
    Cali is such a cute little kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treat yourself! They are so nice. She really is, cats just scare me for some reason!

      Delete
  4. Love the new header! Super cute! Those nails are awesome too! Those massages make me fall asleep!! Love them!! Cute blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great weekend! =)

    -Heidi Harlequin
    www.20stampslater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi new to your blog... love what i am seeing there , love your banner and those cupcakes look yummy. Love the kitty too!

    psychicjoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I found your girls' blog via GFC. Glad to be following along! Can't wait to see what your blog has in store. Check out my blog, which conveniently features the word "sparkle" as well! ;)

    xo,
    Elissa Emoto
    sparklesandprays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will follow a fellow sparkle girl! your pinterest is so pretty as well, so excited for new blogging friends

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!