Friday, January 11, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday, hooray!

This is our first high five for friday post, and there's just so much to celebrate.  

1. Snuggles with my baby boo.  Okay, so he might be a little devil sometimes, but he is just the cutest.

2. Posting everyday this week.  We never thought we would have the courage to finally get our blog started, but we are SO happy we did.  It's also been a great way to keep our friendship closer than ever before.

3. The Bachelor is back (no judging allowed, its a guilty pleasure okay!)

4.  Getting through our first week of school and those nasty 8:30 classes.

5.  Discovering so many new blogs this week, and linking up to some of our favorites.  There are so many talented, creative, and amazing bloggers out there.  

So here's to a fabulous weekend full of life, love and sparkle :)

We're linking up to Lauren at From My Grey Disk


8 comments:

  1. The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure, too! Hopefully Sean's season will be more entertaining than Emily's was. I loved her, but she was BO-RING!

    So excited that y'all decided to start a blog :) I'm a dancer too (and new Zumba instructor) so it seems like we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      We are so excited too, can't wait to meet so many new friends and join the blogging community.
      It does seem like we have a lot in common, I just tried my first zumba class this week, and I'm hooked.
      Looking forward to reading your blog!

      Delete
  2. New follower here! Anything that "Sparkles" grabs my attention. Your puppy is so cute! Congrats and starting your blog. I started mine in September and it's not always easy to keep up. I still find days where I don't get to post. I would love it if you could check out my page. Have a great weekend!

    *erica*
    www.LookingtotheStars.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica!
      Very sweet blog, love new followers.

      Delete
  3. Posting every day is tough! I'm impressed! Your pup is adorable. Having 8:30 classes is rough! I used to have 7:30 labs every semester and that was always rough. Although I did prefer to be up early and done with classes earlier in the day than be stuck on campus for late classes. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely, I always feel so accomplished when I'm up early. Thank you so much for reading.
      Have a wonderful weekend also!

      Delete
  4. such a cute picture! and I too love the bachlor! it makes mondays SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a guilty pleasure! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!