Tuesday, January 29, 2013

10 Favourite TV Shows

I am not a huge watcher of television (I get really fidgety just sitting there), but I do have a few TV shows that have become quite the addiction! So here it is Top 10 Favourite TV Shows

  1. Full House (I have all the seasons and I seriously watch it over and over again!)
  2. Charmed (This is actually a really good show that my Mom introduced me too)
  3. Big Brother (So sad it is only on in the summer)
  4. Dance Moms
  5. Glee (I am singer and a dancer, so I was hooked)
  6. Two Broke Girls
  7. Cake Boss (I love Cake and dessert hehe)
  8. The Lying Game 
  9. Veronica Mars
  10. Pretty Little Liars (My latest addiction thanks to Netflix)
These are the ones I can think of at this moment, but I'm sure there are a few other shows that I love watching too. I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday! 

Even if the weather is gloomy (because it is here), remember when you smile you can light up the world! 


Let your smile change the world. But don't let the world change your smile. #Quote

What are your favourite Television Shows!? Do you like Reality TV or sitcoms??

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love the Lying Game and Pretty Little Liars!
    A few other favorites are definitely Grimm, Sons of Anarchy, Desperate Housewives, Weeds.. and two shows I really want to start watching are Revenge and Downtown Abbey
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Big Bang Theory, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Full House was a great one! The New Adventures of Old Christine, Big Brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun shows! I love Gilmore Girls :)
    Just found your cute blog through the Blog Hop - excited to read more and follow along via GFC!!

    XO

    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw someone else listed Gilmore Girls! I love that one too!
    I loved Veronica Mars. I was so sad when it got cancelled. I hadn't watched it most of the time it was on and someone got me hooked and I caught up about halfway through the fourth season... and then it got cancelled. It was a great show!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, they make our day!